For more info: 021 55734344
A typical household drinking water installation is fitted to the panel. A small electrical boiler for hot water and a circulation pipe with the related components demonstrate the heating of domestic hot water from the cold water supplied.
Safety devices show how the drinking water pipework is protected against the backflow of waste water.
A pipe system for draining the waste water is mounted on the back of the panel.
Learning Objectives / Experiments
- function and operation of components
* water meter
* pressure reducing valve with and without reversible flow filter
* backflow preventer / system separator
* system of safety devices
* pressure vessel with heater
* circulating pump
* thermal discharge safety device