Training device for studying the basic analogue electronics circuits
It consists of a base module to which ready-mounted circuits can be fitted for analysis and on which activities can be carried out on a protoboard.
- ANG-800 base module:
- Power source +/-15 volts DC/0.5A
- Transformer with medium socket 12-0-12 volts AC/0.3A
- Two variable voltage sources +/-10 volts DC/0.1A
- One AC voltage source with variable amplitude (0 – 10 volts) and frequency (1Hz – 1KHz)
- ANG-801 rectification and filtering application card.
- ANG-802 circuit to transistor application card.
- ANG-803 operational amplifier application card.
- Storage drawer with connectors, accessories and electronic components.
- CD with User Manual, Practical Manual and information (datasheets) on the main electronic components used on the device.