For more info: 021 55734344
This instructional kit is used for demonstration and information purposes. No provision is made for conducting exercises or experiments.
The kit presents various roller bearings. The bearings are selected for one size of shaft.
The kit is clearly laid out on a plastic tray. The well-structured instructional material enhances the informational value of the kit.
Learning Objectives / Experiments
- familiarisation with the main roller bearings used in engineering and their specific applications
- familiarisation with the relevant standard designations and terms
- discussion of specific application
 roller bearings demonstration kit
 13 roller bearings, clearly laid out: 5 roller bearings and 8 ball bearings
 2 axial bearings / 11 radial bearings
 all parts clearly laid out on a plastic tray
 multiple trays stackable
- inside diameter: d=20mm
- outside diameter: d=35, 40, 42, 47, 52mm
- bearing width: h=8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 18, 47mm
Dimensions and Weight
LxWxH: 500x350x110mm (tray)
Weight: approx. 6kg
Scope of Delivery
1 complete kit, laid out on a tray
1 set of instructional material