For more info: 021 55734344
The hot water generator HL 353 is the supply unit for the trainers HL 353.01 and HL 353.02. A complete domestic heating system can be set up together with HL 353.01 and/or HL 353.02. All components are commercially available and have a high practical relevance.
The boiler together with oil burner, burner control and necessary safety devices is the main element of the supply unit. An oil tank with pump and safety fittings provides fuel. The trainers HL 353.01 and/or HL 353.02 are connected by quick-release couplings to the feed and return flow connectors. A circulating pump in the feed flow supplies the connected trainers with hot water.
Dial thermometers are mounted at different points on the supply unit. The piping system contains several measuring points. Temperatures can be measured using two sensors; pressures for determining the differential pressure can be measured using a manometer at these measuring points.
The well-structured instructional material sets out the fundamentals and provides a step-by-step guide through the experiments.
Learning Objectives / Experiments
- setup of a hot water heating system for room heating
- function and design of commercially available components
- boiler with oil burner, burner control and safety devices
- measurement of differential pressures and temperatures
Together with HL 353.01 and/or HL 353.02
- setup of a complete heating system
* operation, function, control, energetic evaluation and calculation of emitted heating capacity
- reading and comprehension of symbols and process schematics