For more info: 021 55734344
The trainer contains a pipe system with two circulating pumps. It is possible to switch between series and parallel operation using ball valves.
Two rotameters with different measuring ranges are provided for the measurement of the flow rate. Manometers indicate the pressure at all relevant points in the system. The temperature can be read on a bimetallic thermometer.
The trainer has a closed water circuit with expansion vessel and is thus independent of the water mains.
Learning Objectives / Experiments
- Pump characteristics at varying speeds
- Determination of pipework characteristics and operating points
- Series operation of circulating pumps
- Parallel operation of circulating pumps
- Comparison of experiment and calculation
In conjunction with other training panels in the HL 100 series, it is possible to set up a complete heating system.