Teaching equipment for studying motors with Integrated Systems for Sequential Digital Electronic Petrol Injection, Direct Ignition Systems, and double Lambda regulators. The teaching equipment will include the latest generation in-line 4 cylinder motor (1.6L Duratec 16V 100CV) mounted on a functional mobile support, in running order, and with all of the components and accessories necessary for its operation in conditions similar to those of a car.
Using a repair program system, the trainer can introduce malfunctions or breakdowns to the motor. There are two options:
- Interactive computer-aided virtual repair system for breakdowns (SIRVAUT) which enables not only breakdown analysis but also virtual repair generating a history log for evaluation by the instructor.
- Manual breakdown repair system (using switches).
New original components
An original new motor (not rebuilt)
Relays, fuses, and an anti-start (PATS) employed in the system.
Sensor for measuring current.
- Systems for Sequential Digital Multipoint Injection with an Electronic Control unit (ECU) and an EOBD diagnostic connection.
- Emission control system with: Catalytic converter, precatalytic and post-catalytic Lambda sensors, vapour purge valve (Canister).
- Charging system composed of an alternator with incorporated regulator, intelligent regulation control system and charging indicator on the instrument panel.
- Accelerator and electronic butterfly valve.
- Electronic starter system with passive antitheft (PATS) and a status indicator.
- Fuel tank with a level indicator on the instrument panel.
- Complete cooling circuit.
- Standard EOBD (EOBDII) connection.
- Instrument and Control function panel with:
- RPM indicator.
- Motor temperature indicador.
- Coolant temperature.
- Fuel level indicator.
- Oil pressure indicator.
- Battery charge indicator.
- Motor malfunction warnings.
- Safety systems made up by:
- Starter block switch.
- Emergency switch.
- Protection with bornier tests for possible short circuits.
- Low oil pressure triggers an alarm and the motor stops.
- Dimensions and weights:Belt guard with a safety micro-interrupter.
- Moving parts and hot areas are protected.
- Sensor for measuring starter current and battery charge.
- The equipment is mounted on wheels.
- Dimensions and weight:
- Equipment dimensions: 1.150 x 1.260 x 1.420 mm.
- Package dimensions: 1.400 x 1.500 x 1.650 mm.
- Package weight: 370Kgs.