For more info: 021 55734344
The panel incorporates a frequency converter designed to supply an asynchronous motor of up to 1 kW power. It consists of a triphasic invertor based on IGBTs and all of the circuitry necessary for their control.
It enables a triphasic output voltage, variable in amplitude and frequency, to be obtained, by means of the PWM modulation. The frequency may be increased to double the nominal frequency in the constant power mode, which enables a control to be obtained above and beyond the nominal speed of the motor. Sine or trapezoidal PWM modulation can be selected.
The controls incorporated enable the work mode of the converter to be selected, as well as the parameters of the system to be adjusted:
• External, internal, manual commands, ramps.
• Parameters at constant torque and power.
• Low speed torque compensation.
The effective voltage and frequency may be displayed alternately on the panels LCD display, and additionally there are lights indicating the quadrant of the functioning of the motor and the activation of energy devolution system (braking).
The unit is equipped with a set of protection devices and alarms to facilitate analysis of any occurrence, guaranteeing total safety:
• Maximum current.
• Maximum temperature.
• Maximum bus voltage.
• Minimum bus voltage.
• Control supply failure.
• I2 x t protection.
Equipment designed for studying the functioning, adjustment and repair of asynchronous motor speed regulation systems, based on frequency converter technology.
The following basic content may be worked on:
• Block diagram representation of control systems.
• Asynchronous motor speed variation. Voltage/frequency ratio.
• Dissipative braking: crowbar circuit.
• Speed control in both rotation directions: four-quadrant operation.
• Operation at constant torque and power.
• Adjustment and tuning techniques.
• Failure diagnosis and repair.
|Supply||Monofásica 230 V- 50/60 Hz|
|Output voltage||Trifásica 0 a 220 V|
|Output frequency at constant torque||0 a 50 Hz ó 0 a 60 Hz|
|Regulation range at constant power||0 a 100 Hz ó 0 a 120 Hz|
• User’s manual and practical activities.
NECESSARY elements which are not supplied:
• AL-1106/06 motor (page 14).
• Tachodynamo (page 15).
• Braking system (page 15).
• Failure programming console (page 13).
• Theory Manual.
• Data collection and display system